Saturday, June 02, 2007

some nifty stuff...

Check this out...Scroll down a bit until you see a picture of a baby in a huge hand chair. This is Sean, isn't he cute? He's sitting in a hand chair with a knitted glove! I think it's cute and funny! Look here to see how it was made. How funky is that?!

Want to find out how popular you are? This will show you how many links there are to your blog. I am (not too suprisingly) not very popular. I was a little disappointed though because I know I have regular readers. :-(


Does anyone know who this is? You can find out here. If you already know then GOOD FOR YOU! I took this to work (it's a heat/cold pack) and no one knew who he was. They all thought he was the blue M&M with a hat and pants on. These guys are one of the fun things I remember about my childhood. I'm trying to find the books to get for Oliver!

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

It looks like the guy from the Mr. Happy series! I love that series!

Anyhow, thanks for linking Sean. Isn't that knitted glove the craziest thing you've ever seen!??? I was in SHOCK when I saw it in person!

Have a nice day!