Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Things I've learned...

It's Oliver's 3 week birthday! Here are some more things I have learned since he was born:

1. Showers are the most wonderful thing ever - even if you don't get one every day

2. There's no such thing as "too many pictures"

3. Sleep deprivation + hormones = very loopy mama

4. You still need to spend non-baby time with your hubby.

5. When you stay home with a baby all day it's hard to find anything adult to talk about.

6. I have the most wonderful supportive helpful hubby ever.

7. It's ok to let the dishes and laundry pile up for a few days.

8. It's not boring to watch a baby sleep.

9. Babies grow really fast! :(

10. I don't want to have another one for a loooong time.

I've also learned to swaddle correctly, how to bathe him in the bathtub (it's more fun if you get in with him!), how to avoid diaper rash, and have improved our breastfeeding technique.
Hooray!

No comments: