Friday, October 20, 2006

everyone's asleep...

It's 1am and everyone is asleep. I'm awake because I took a nap a few hours ago and i'm just not tired. Hahaha! NOT TIRED! Are new moms allowed to say that?
We've been painting like crazy at the new house. Bob mostly, but I've helped some. It's not very good to have Oliver breathing paint fumes. Anyway, we've first coated our room and the living room, and second coated Oliver's room. I have pictures and since I'm posting them after I write this then you've probably already seen them. We still have to paint the office and the dining room and the trim in all the rooms, but we are moving right along.
Oliver has been progressing well, too. He's SMILING now! It's so cute, that little gummy grin. I wish I could get a picture, but I haven't really learned to keep the camera in reaching distance. He can roll over from his tummy to his back now. He's been working on that for a while and he's finally got it down.

No comments: