Saturday, February 10, 2007

Extra money...

What to do?? We got our tax refund and there was enough money to pay bills and have some left over. Bob said we could each have $100 to do whatever we wanted with. Oliver spent his on cloth diapers...we should get those in a few weeks. Bob is getting a weight bench with his, and some other things too, but that's the major purchase. As for me, I have NO idea what to get. There's nothing that I really want right now. I could get some new clothes, but that's in the budget so I don't have to spend my fun money on that. I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea!!

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

I am a knitter so I say yarn.. but if you don't knit - I dont know what to tell ya?

Rachael said...

I have to agree with Knitting Mama. If it were me, the bulk of it would be spent on yarn. However, another alternative is to save it. Then you will have it when you see something you DO want.

Kolorful Kitchen & Home said...

I agree with Rachael. You were always a good saver and conservative spender! I hope that hasn't changed. Take your time and mull over what you really would like...something just for you, too. Don't let it get soaked up into the grocery budget or something (that would always happen with me!)
Happy Valentines Day, BTW.