Thursday, March 29, 2007

if you were a superhero

what would you want your superpower to be? I've heard this question on a few talk shows lately and I really can't decide what I'd want my power to be.

Bob sent me a picture message on my phone yesterday of his profusely bleeding hand. He was scraping some sticker off a mirror at a customer's house and cut himself. He didn't notice until he got back out to his van! It was a pretty bad cut, and in the picture the blood was RUNNING DOWN HIS HAND. how did he not notice that?!?!?! Anyway he showed it to me later and it's not as bad as it looked in the picture. He did remember to put a bandaid on it, which he usually doesn't remember. Pooooooor Bob.

I have been looking for a pair of earrings to go with the dress I bought to wear to the wedding I'm going to on Sunday. I can not find anything anywhere! I went to 2 wal marts, target, kmart, belk, dillards, claire's, and jcpenny. I found a pair I sort of liked at Claire's but it was the wrong color and it was in a set of 6 pairs...all I need is one pair. One stinking pair of cute green earrings! I only have one day left to find them.

No comments: