Wednesday, March 07, 2007

NOOOOOO nap!

Oliver has decided that he doesn't want a nap today. He is very tired. I don't know why he won't nap. He fell asleep earlier but as soon as I put him down he woke back up...3 times we did this...why??? He's grumpy now because he's so tired. I just put him in his bed with a few toys to have a little bit of quiet down time instead of a nap. Maybe he'll fall asleep on his own? Probably not. I can hear him squeeling with displeasure as I type. I can tell this is going to be a fun day!

2 comments:

Aileara said...

Braeden's taken to not napping much either. But he loves playing in his bed with his toys, and drifts off to sleep for 15-20 minutes. I can always tell when he's awake - he squeals and bangs his toys around.

Jennboree said...

Some babies are like this. Just a phase, I'm sure! Though Ava loves and requires sleep, her big sister's sleeping habit at 6 months was like Oliver which drove me nuts!