Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I need a hobby...

I have a few spare minutes while Oliver is napping. Instead of doing the laundry or watching a movie or something fun I'm here...seeing what y'all have been doing.

Oliver was cranky yesterday. I'm not sure why. His head felt warm to me, but when I took his temperature he was normal. Still, he didn't want to play he just wanted to snuggle. He took a long nap in the morning and another in the afternoon.

Bob got home early yesterday so he went and picked up our new futon/sofa thing. We got it all set up in the playroom, although I'm not sure where it's going to end up. It's going to stay in there, but I think I want to move it to the back wall. The room is kind of long and narrow and right now it's on the long wall. Bob also put the entertainment center from the living room in there but it is definately not staying there. In fact, I think we're going to get rid of it. It's just too big for any room in our house!

I don't think I mentioned it before but we got a flat tire again! This time on the Tribute, and it was not able to be repaired. Luckily we had the road hazard warranty on the tires, but even still. This is the 3rd flat we've gotten this year...and all from the same place! Thank you very much Rooms To Go! Anyway, Bob went and talked to the manager and he agreed to pay us the $10 that we had to pay to get the tire replaced. Then after I turned in the receipt he didn't talk to me for 2 days. It made going to work quite uncomfortable!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You need a hobby? Maybe it's time to pull out the crochet hooks again....