Saturday, June 09, 2007

No pictures today...

I don't have any new pictures to post today, nor the time to do it, but tomorrow...probably Monday I'll have a bunch. We've been working on the playroom some more and it's looking great! I painted the barrier that will go between the kitchen and the playroom earlier today. Well...I started painting it, I have to wait for it to dry so I can add the accents. I'm so excited about it!

Bob mowed the grass and trimmed the bushes. Then he came in all sweaty and wanted to give me a hug. GROSS! Why do men DO that?

Oliver has been very good the last few days. He plays and plays and takes naps when he needs to (still twice a day, sometimes 3 times). He goes down at night fairly well, and the last two nights he only woke up once! Last night it was just for about 10 minutes - I rocked him and he went right back to sleep. So he slept from about 11 until 2:45 then from about 3 until 7:30 then 8 until 9:30...oh how nice!

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

Jamie will go play baseball, then come home and try to do the same thing. That sweat is TEN times worse than mowing the lawn. I think they think it's funny? But it's so not!