Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's amazing!

Oliver has, in the last few days, learned 4 new signs and 3 new words! He knows the sign for eat from before but now he also knows bug, fan, frog and toothbrush! He's started saying fan, too and he says sock and duck. I can't believe how smart this little guy is!

I also noticed that if I make his phone ring he answers it (although he always hands it to me). When I hand it back though he holds it up to his ear like he's talking on a real phone.

One more thing - he can turn around while walking. I'm sure he's been doing this for a bit but I just really noticed it today. He can turn corners without stopping or falling and he can turn all the way around to go back the way he came.

I'm so impressed with the little guy today!!!!

1 comment:

Jennboree said...

When they are new walkers and can turn it is just the cutest thing to watch!

Ava's been practicing her "yes" nod. It is rather awkward and appears uncomfortably dramatic but she's pretty pleased with herself :)

Oliver is growing and changing at warp speed, isn't he?