Monday, January 28, 2008

preggy update...

This pregnancy has not been nearly as rough as Oliver was. I've been nauseous but not as badly, pretty managable actually. I've been able to eat bland foods like cereal and plain baked potatoes. Anything acidic gives me heartburn so bad though. Lately I've been feeling better and have more energy. I actually ate Sesame Chicken and vegetable fried rice yesterday and didn't immediately want to throw it all back up. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get back to normal eating. I can't wait! Oh yeah, popsicles help with the heartburn, especially in the evening. I loooooove popsicles!

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

That's good that you're having an easier pregnancy this time! My nausea seems to be better now - phew! Had none with Sean tho!

Unknown said...

Popsicles were the only thing that saved me sometimes with Vlad. . . I'm glad you're feeling better!

louann said...

I have not dropped by your blog in a long time and it was a pleasant surprise to read this post!!!!

Congratulations!!