Friday, May 23, 2008

Potty Training Breakthrough!

Yesterday first thing in the morning Oliver came to me and said "potty! potty! potty!" So I took him to the potty and he peed and pooped in the potty! A while later he did it again...and again...and again! I only changed one diaper yesterday - it was (unfortunately) a poop diaper but I think it was because he was just SO tired that he didn't remember to tell me he had to go. He even woke up from his nap dry and went in the potty after that. Thinking this was some kind of fluke and it was a one time deal I didn't expect much today...I was hopeful and optimistic, but I wanted to be realistic. However, the little guy suprised me and has gone potty 3 times already today and had NO wet diapers again! I think he's finally got it! I'm soooooo proud of the little man and very thankful that the diaper days are almost gone...at least for a month or two.

1 comment:

Mess Hazel Mom said...

Hurray for Oliver! Great news!