Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The tree...

I don't think I posted these when it was finished. This is the tree that I made to cover Oliver's window. I spent hours and hours cutting out those leaves! There are five different colors in two sizes. After I cut them all out I had to lay them out and glue them together then figure out how to hang it. We ended up just sticking it to the wall with double-sided tape. Anyway, it keeps out the light and the cold so both boys sleep longer. Oliver has only been scared once since I hung it up. AND it looks pretty. There are little flowers and bugs on the leaves. At some point I'm going to make a hole with some owls in it for the trunk. Poor Wyatt doesn't really have anything to look at so I asked him what he wanted and he picked owls.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: