Thursday, March 17, 2005

it's been a while...

It's been a while since my last post, I feel like I've been so busy but I can't really remember what I've been doing. I got Jasper groomed, he looked and smelled super! They even tied a little bandana around his neck. He was so cute! Of course then it rained and he got dirty again but at least his toenails are clipped.
I started a new crochet project, it's so fun! The last one I don't know why but it was so frustrating. This one seems to just get bigger and bigger with hardly any effort. I'm sure as it gets bigger that feeling will go away, but for now I just love it. It's made from microspun yarn and it's the first time I've made stripes! It started a salmon colour and then there are alternating stripes of royal blue. It looks really great!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

The blanket sounds nice, but WE WANT PICTURES! WE WANT PICTURES!