Monday, November 07, 2005

Is it November?

I think it is, but from the weather outside I really can't tell. The sun is shining and it's 72 degrees! Bob and I went to Qdoba for lunch, substandard experience. Then we went to the Bakery and got a yummy loaf of bread. We're home now but we are about to go fishing in the pond behind our house. After that Jasper has a playdate..hehehe, that's so cute!

I've been working on my current crochet project a lot lately. I have to get it finished by December 10th. I only have 2 more rows on the main part of it, I'm not sure how long the second phase will take. It's 25 inches now though! Sorry, Rachael, I'm not putting a picture up because I'm not sure if Birch and Gretchen have the address to this site and it is supposed to be a suprise. I might still take one and email it to you though.

No comments: