Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat

Christmas is almost here and I'm very unprepared for it. I've not finished my shopping and I've barely had time to rest. My inlaws came to visit on Saturday, our first visitors in our new cottage. We spent the entire week before cleaning and preparing for them to come. We're short staffed at work so I worked every day but one last week and it's looking like the same this week. Extra hours means extra money, but honestly I'd trade the money for being home and not having to work. I'm still waiting and hoping for snow. We had some ice but it went away quickly and nothing else has happened since. As a matter of fact it's been quite nice out, with no wind. That makes it nice for walking and such, but I want snow for Christmas!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Christmas is not coming any more- it's done been and gone...