Monday, February 20, 2006

Seabands!

For anyone who has ever been nauseous because of motion sickness or morning sickness, listen up! I have been sick for the past two weeks, I've not been able to eat or even smell food. But no more!! Today we went to CVS and in the motion sickness section there are these miracle wristbands called SEABANDS! They work by stimulating an acupressure point on your wrist that makes you less queasy. I was sceptical at first because of all the things I've tried already.(ginger tea, ginger cookies, ginger ale, crackers, eating, not eating, cereal, rolaids, you name it, I tried it) This actually worked! I don't feel "normal" but I felt well enough to do a few things around the house. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up every minute! So to all upset tummies, try this! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: