Friday, February 24, 2006

Jammie time!

I've been saying for a few weeks that I'd like a nice nightgown. I dont' really have any jammies to wear to bed, and now that I spend A LOT of time in bed I thought I needed some. We went to the mall to Motherhood (maternity store) and all they had were shirts and pants. I can't stand wearing pants to bed!! Anyway, I went in to work yesterday and there was a box on the counter. We don't usually get packages so I went over to check it out. It had my name on it so I opened it up and inside was a really pretty box! I opened up the box and there was a pair of slippers! I picked them up and kicked off my shoes and put them right on. Underneath the slippers was a very soft purple with white dots nightgown. I picked it up to get a better look and saw something else under it! I picked that up and it was a matching robe! I'm so excited! I'm washing them today so I can wear them tonite, I can hardly wait! So anyway, there was a card at the bottom from bob. He's such a sweetie! I love my hubby and I love my new jammies!

No comments: