Monday, May 08, 2006

cramps!

I woke up last night and stretched out my legs. As soon as I did I knew it was a mistake. My right leg cramped up like mad and I started yelling at it. Scared poor Bob half to death since he was really asleep. It stayed cramped for a really long time, and then it finally relaxed and I tried to stretch it out a little. It's sore today, though. I guess it could have been caused by my not drinking as much water yesterday as I should have (I only had 2 glasses)...or by the 4 doughnuts I had that was all I ate while I was at work. Shame on me, I know!
Before bed last night Bob read some more of "Around the World in Eighty Days" to me and the raisin. He said we are going to start going to bed earlier so we can read and have quiet time. We also talked about some stuff that in the end made us both feel a little better about the house, the car, and the raisin.
Hmmm, I don't know if I mentioned that before. Bob is looking for another car so he can get a second job. At least until the raisin is born, maybe for a while afterwards while I'm out of work. I was worried about the budget, but he's worked everything out, and even with the extra car payment we'll be able to save more money. When he gets the second job we'll be able to pay off one or the other car quickly so we'll only show one car payment when we go to get a house.
All in all, everything is looking pretty good.

No comments: