Monday, May 29, 2006

tap dancing

For the past few nights right when I go to bed the raisin has decided it's time to be awake and active. I lay on my right side, and he just tap dances all over where my belly touches the mattress. He hit me so hard the other night that it startled me and woke up poor Bob!

We got some CD's to play to him, they say it stimulates him and makes him smarter. Our next appointment is tomorrow and hopefully they will let us know more from the ultrasound. Speaking of which, no one can seem to make out what those pictures are, so I will label them and repost them at some point.

We've also started saving money for him. We haven't decided where to put it or anything, but we have some money set aside. Better to start early, the longer you save the more interest you earn. Hopefully in 18 years he'll have enough for college.

I weighed myself yesterday and I've gained 3 more pounds for a grand total of 124!! Hooray!

No comments: