Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ultrasound...

This one is the hand, you can see it right in the middle there. The ultrasound tech said he has all the necessary parts. We saw his little beating heart with all 4 chambers. She checked out his spine and it looked good, and somehow she could tell he didn't have a cleft lip. She took a lot of measurements, we were in there for a little while. He waved at us (thus the hand picture) and we saw his little legs kicking around, too. He's laying sideways with his head to my left and his feet to my right. I guess that explains why I feel most of the movement on the right side. He was very active, he moved all over while she was scanning him. I guess I would too if someone was squishing my already cramped living space! Overall though he's healthy and that's one less thing to worry about. Now if I could just get rid of this darned indigestion! Posted by Picasa

No comments: