Thursday, December 14, 2006

peace and quiet...

that's what it is now in the house, but the last two nights starting at about 10:30 or so it's been havoc. Oliver has decided that from that time until about 1 that it's time for screaming! I've tried everything...rocking, walking, bouncing, feeding, burping, singing, talking, leaving him alone, cuddling, swaddling, putting more clothes, putting less clothes, blankets, toys...everything! Nothing works. At 1am though, he turns off and falls right to sleep.

Right now he's sleeping and I'm having some lunch. He's been asleep for about 2 hours, ever since we got back from the grocery store. I've been working on the hat I'm making for him. It looks really weird right now so I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

Anyway, i guess that's all for now

No comments: