Saturday, December 16, 2006

easy recipe

I didn't have much time to make dinner yesterday because Bob was late and I had to go to work. I found this (very easy) recipe in Bob's cookbook, A Man, A Can & A Plan. I think it'd be good with chicken too, but it turned out so yummy that Bob ate almost the whole thing. Then again, he hadn't eaten all day so maybe that had something to do with it.

Tuna Pot Pie

2 cans of tuna, drained
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 10oz package of mixed veggies
1 tube of Grands biscuits

mix teh tuna, cream of chicken soup, and veggies in a bowl. Put them into a casserole dish once they are mixed. Tear up 4 or 5 biscuits and put the pieces over the top. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks easy enough for even me to cook it. Thanks for the idea!

Aileara said...

I like it too. Maybe I'll try that on DH this week. He hates the "usual" tuna casserole..lol.