Thursday, May 10, 2007

funny funny!!

This is absolutely hilarious! My favorite is the one with the elephant. Check it out:

http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Funny_Student_Exam_Answers_91_2007.php

I'm off work today and so far all I've done is play with Oliver and load the dishwasher. Yeah, I'm a lazy bum, I know! Yesterday Oliver was cranky all day and we didn't get anything at all done. I had to work, and when I got home he was still a little cranky. I fed him, gave him a bath, and then tried to rock him to sleep. He was having none of it and just wanted to play. Finally after about an hour (this was at 11) he finally dropped off so I rocked him for a few more minutes and put him in his bed at 11:30. He slept really well for about 2 hours - when he woke up. Needless to say I brought him to our bed, fed him and put him back to sleep. Two hours later I wake up to a "smell" Oliver has wiggled around so his butt was in my face and he had a huge poop diaper! GROOOOOSSSS!!! He was still asleep and I debated changing the diaper or letting him go until he woke up. After a few minutes of not being able to go back to sleep because of the smell I changed the diaper. He didn't wake up the whole time, but I ended up getting poo on the bed. What a mess! At least it was solid poo and I just picked it up with some wipes and cleaned the sheets off. It didn't even leave a mark. (this was at 2:45) Then I went back to sleep just after 3 and we slept until almost 8 when Oliver woke up hungry again. I swear this boy has the biggest stomach ever...either that or very high metabolism! I fed him again, but he just wanted to play and so we were up for about an hour before he finally fell asleep again. I'm exhausted!!!

Our plans for this weekend got cancelled so we're not sure what we're doing yet. My sister asked if we wanted to go up there for a Mother's day festival - I'm pretty sure we will be going. I guess Saturday we'll use to do some things around the house. Our next big project is painting the dining room, which will actually be used for a play room until we can get the table we want. I can't wait to see it finished! It's going to be blue. How much fun is that!?

1 comment:

Aileara said...

Sorry, but I nearly choked on my lunch laughing so hard, when I read about Oliver's butt in your face with a very "stinky" diaper. Definitely gross. Sounds like you had a rough night with your little man.