Thursday, May 31, 2007

just some random info...

Oliver slept from 7pm until 8 am yesterday. He usually falls asleep around 7 and then wakes up around 9 or so for about an hour and then goes back to sleep but he slept all the way through this time. In his own bed! Actually he woke up around 2:30 to eat and then went back to sleep until 5ish when he woke up to eat...then he woke up at 8. We were both very well rested, I had gone to bed early because I figured he'd be up early. I was so excited - other people's kids sleep like this all the time. Not Oliver, he's a night owl. He usually doesn't go down until around 10 or 11 and then is up at least once in the middle of the night. We've tried everything to make him sleep better/longer, but nothing has worked.

He's got both top teeth now! Right top tooth broke through about a day or so after left top tooth. Now he scrapes them all together to make that horrible grating sound. He does it when he chews now, too. It's so horrible!

Bob has convinced me to allow anonymous comments on my blog. His reasoning is that some people who read might not have a blogger account or a google account so they wouldn't be able to leave a comment. Well, I love comments so I guess it's ok. I really like checking out the people who leave the comments though, so I prefer comments that are not anonymous!

Bob found out that the counter by the back door is not attatched to the wall. We're going to actually be moving it now that we know that because it's in a really stupid place and isn't useful at all. That means we'll have weird random cabinets just floating over there, but that's ok. Now the stinky ol' trash can will be by the back door where it belongs.

I cleaned up yesterday so my house is/was sparkling! Oliver had fun "helping" me vacuum and hang clothes on the clothesline. He rode in his Snugli while we did those things, and then he played and watched his video while I folded clothes and some various other small stuff. Then he took a nap while I did dishes and finished folding the rest of the clothes. I was busy busy all day!

No comments: