Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A busy weekend!

Saturday Bob went out of town with Joe to see Leon Redbone in concert. He didn't give me a lot of details of the concert except that he enjoyed it a lot. After the concert when everyone had left they tried to get back in, but the guy at the door told them they weren't allowed back in. One of the band members happened to be there and he told the guy to let them through! They got to meet Leon and got his autograph!

Sunday I had to work but Bob met his friends Jason and Ani in High Point (they are from Maryland) and hung out with them for a while. They ended up staying over on Sunday and left late Monday. We had a good time with them hanging out at the house. We went out to eat twice, once at Red Robin and once at CC's Pizza then dessert at TCBY. I hope they had as good a time as we did.

I went to the HP mall when Bob was gone on Saturday and got two new pairs of pants! That's amazing for two reasons...one I hate shopping by myself and usually talk myself out of anything that I pick up...two I never buy myself anything, I usually just get stuff for Bob or Oliver. I really needed some new pants though, a lot of my old ones are getting really worn out and I needed something decent to wear to the reunion next week. I do have to take one pair back because the snap doesn't stay snapped, but I really like them! incidentally, it's the same pair of pants just two different colors.

No comments: