Friday, August 31, 2007

isn't this always the way it works?

We finally made the last payment on the Saturn! It's COMPLETELY MINE NOW!! HOOOORAY! I drove it to Asheville and it did fine, even up the mountain. I drove it home and it did fine. That was this past weekend. Then on Wednesday we made the final payment and sent it in. That evening we were doing some shopping for Oliver's party and Bob dropped me off at work. On his way home it started making a loud CLUNK every time it changed gears. We took it to the shop and they said the transmission is going out!! Are you kidding me with this? I thought this was stuff that only happened in movies and bad commercials. Luckily we have the warranty so it's (mostly) covered but I just can't get over the fact that it happened right after we made the last payment!

No comments: