Wednesday, September 26, 2007

if you are researching vaccinations...

check out this book. I haven't actually read it yet (soon, though!) but I heard it has a breakdown of each vaccine with possible side effects AND what it could prevent. From what I could read on Amazon it looked pretty good. It even states that they present both sides of view - provaccination and antivaccination, although most of their information is against it. It also says that if you do decide to go ahead with the vaccinations to do it spread out over more time so your child isn't getting multiple shots at one visit. I'm going to get a copy of this book as soon as I can. I'll post more about it once I've read it. Here are some excerpts from the book from the writer's website.

1 comment:

Drea said...

hey maggie, thanks for commenting on my site, im so behind on comments :-) i think people freak out over "non vaccinating parents" to quickly... thinking were dumb or something... when infact their the ones who dont research a thing.

you know your child and you know whats best... i say go w/ ur gut! :-)