Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bob and Oliver play ball!

We went outside to play in the 70 degree weather yesterday. It was so sunny and nice that we didn't even need jackets! What in the world is going on?? (GLOBAL WARMING PERHAPS?) Aren't Bob and Oliver cute playing ball together? What a sweet Daddy to take time out of raking leaves so he can play with the little man.


Oliver is getting pretty good at rolling the ball back and forth. They did this for a few minutes before Oliver was up and off to find sticks and leaves and other things of interest.

One of the reasons we HAD to go outside, though, is to try out my NEW CAMERA! That's right, Santa came early and Bob was so excited that he let me open it yesterday. It's this one and I am just thrilled beyond words! It takes video WITH SOUND! It has about a million different settings that I haven't figured out yet. I'm so excited...it was the perfect gift!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: