Tuesday, December 11, 2007

in the box...are you sure?


Mim, this box says "Christmas"...is Christmas really in the box? How'd it get in there? How very exciting!
open it open it open it! I want to see Christmas! I'll get in here one way or another! I can't seem to get my little fingers ..under...this...lid!









Waaaaah! Mim won't let me in the box! I want to see Christmas! Waaaaaaaaaah!






hey wait! the box is open! Look, inside, it's Christmas!





Hmmmm, what should I take out first? There's so many choices...Bags, bows, bulbs, all kinds of shiny pretty things. What a hard decision I have to make!




How about this sparkly tree!? It's soft and it's sparkly too. Just the right combination for a little boobah! I think I'll carry it around for a while.



OOOOOOH, there are two trees! Mim told me that Gramma made them. She did a good job! I feel like a giant in a tiny little forest! I like carrying these around and snuggling them.



Hey look, I found my ornament from last year! It has my picture in it and lots of cute animals. I can't wait to hang it on the tree ...when we get one. Can we get a tree, Mim? Pleeeeease?

ok, time to put it all back away until it's time to decorate. I can hardly wait!

No comments: