Monday, February 04, 2008

a few new words...

Oliver now says:

squirell
bear
please
peas (he actually says pea babies)


In other news, I think I ate a bug. I was eating my cereal and there was something bitter so I wiped it on my hand. I didn't see a bug but there was blood on my hand ...GROSSSSSSSS!

Why does Oliver always take his shoes off in the car? EVERY time we go out I end up putting his shoes back on him when we get where we're going. It's not like he has nothing else to do. He has tons of toys in the seat with him! WHYYYYYYYYYY!?

2 comments:

Aileara said...

Eww, gross about you eating a bug. Not a pleasant feeling. Braeden also takes his shoes off in the car, and once he's done with those, he takes off his socks too. I have no idea why they do that.

Unknown said...

Vlad takes his shoes off too. I think it's because he can!