Friday, March 21, 2008

Halfway there!

Today marks the 20th week of Roy. We've only got 20 more weeks to get ready!!! I'm feeling Roy move around all the time now, he's an active little guy. I've been trying to remember to put the anti-stretch mark lotion on my belly every night but most times I'm so tired that I just roll into bed and fall right to sleep. I was reading today that I'm supposed to be eating more iron. Welllll, I didn't know that! I don't eat red meat that often so I guess I'll have to add some spinach and legumes to my diet. I wonder if my prenatal has iron in it.

The only things we still need to do to get ready for Roy are buy a bassinett and get Oliver in his own room. I'm also hoping to pick up a few cute outfits for him since I don't want him to have ALL hand-me-down clothes. Although, believe me, Oliver's old clothes will definately be washed and ready to go when he gets here. Oh yeah, we also have to pick out a real name. I think I mentioned before that Roy is only a nickname and will definately NOT be his real name. I'm really at a loss this time because nothing appeals to me. I am completely open to suggestions if anyone wants to help me out. I would prefer names that don't begin with "C" "L" or "S" because his middle name will probably start with 'O'...and we don't want his initials to spell cow, low or sow.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm a big fan of the name Judah these days. Also Ian. And Zach.