Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Since I was so mean yesterday...

I'll post this one first...

yep, we're having another boy! We are so very excited!! We both cried when we found out.
This next one is a 3D one, though it kind of freaks me out. The tech thought it was super cute that he had his hand on his chest like that. Like he's saying "Who me? Oh yes, I know I'm cute...but go on!"


This is one of the many profile pictures we got. He's not really doing anything in this one, but we have a few others that I'll post where he's being a bit more active.
This is his foot - look at his cute little toes!


He's yawning in this one. It was so amazing to see him yawn - he's a real person and he does real people things!

I call this one "The Thinker" - his hand is on his chin like he's thinking really hard about something.

So, that's Roy! I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful, but I'm sure it would have been wonderful if it was a girl too. . . the photos are great! thanks for sharing.

Montreal Mama said...

Congrats!!!!!! We're both having a 2nd boy!!!! Congrats!

bobwalkup said...

I'm Happy Too!

Aileara said...

Aww, how sweet the u/s pics are. You must be so excited. Congratulations!