Monday, March 03, 2008

Ultrasound results...

We had our ultrasound today even though by their calculations I am only 17 weeks 3 days. The ultrasound tech said that if they couldn't get all the measurements then we'd just have to have a second ultrasound a little later. Oh darn! Luckily Roy cooperated and we got all the measurements and stuff she wanted. The baby has 10 fingers and 10 toes. There is a beating heart, kidneys, and a bladder. There's a head with a VERY cute profile. The only thing she was slightly worried about was that the placenta is sitting very low. They might schedule another ultrasound to check on it later. And now, what you've all been waiting for....Roy is a... ... ...













yeah right! Did you think I'd post the answer without the ultrasound pictures? No way! I'll scan them in tomorrow and let you all know if Roy is a boy or girl. s/he was VERY cooperative!

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Oh you are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'll be glued to your blog!

I cant wait to find out.

They made me come back because they said the baby was a little small too - but I got to see the baby twice, I didn't mind!

When is your new due date then?

Unknown said...

I had a complete previa (low lying placenta) with Vlad so I had to have a c-section no matter what. However, the good thing is, even if it's low lying for you now at 17 weeks, it can still move up with the time you have left. Don't worry about it too much, especially since they said "a little low"