Sunday, April 27, 2008

Something I want for Roy...

After much consideration and some advice from an expert I've decided I want this. I don't know if Bob will use it, he probably won't, but I think it'd be easier than a stroller AND I can wear it around the house. I really want it in the Sienna color, but that is the only color that Cottonbabies doesn't carry. I'll probably order it from them because I've ordered from them before and I trust them - they also have free shipping on that item! If someone wanted to get me this as a baby shower gift I would be incredibly happy! My second color choices are indigo or forest green. I just found out that there's a store in GSO (and 4 in Asheville, 1 in Raleigh) that sell this item.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I have a few wraps (some new, some from when I wore Sean). I definitely recommend baby wearing, especially with a newborn and having a toddler! I have a hunch I will be wearing Mackenzie a LOT after he's born!