Sunday, May 25, 2008

The big boy room...

I finally caved and decided it was time to move Oliver into his own room. I cleaned it up and vacuumed really well - we moved Bob's dresser and my rocking chair out and moved the boy bed in. Oliver seemed to like it really well. He played on his little town rug with his (new) cars and got up in his bed a few times to pretend sleep. He had a pretty hard time going to sleep tonight because there was so much to look at but hopefully he'll still sleep ok. He's right across the hall...he's RIGHT ACROSS the hall...that's what I have to keep telling myself.



Potty news: Oliver had a few wet diapers today but he pooped in the potty and peed 4 or 5 times, too. I'm so proud of the little man!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's so awesome that you're getting him potty trained before the baby comes! That was my plan too. . . we're working on Vlad and a new baby! ;) Yay Oliver!