Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updates, but just a few...more to follow

Since putting Oliver in his own room he has slept really well 2 out of 3 nights. The first night was wonderful for him - not so much for me. I woke every time there was the slightest sound in the monitor. I'd go in to check and he'd be sleeping soundly. The second night he woke up a few times calling for "honey" which is what he calls me sometimes now and I had to actually go in to put him back down. Last night I woke up twice, but he was asleep the ony time I went in. The other time he didn't make any more noise so I just went back to sleep. I can't believe how nice it is to get so much sleep. I had really forgotten!

We got our new dishwasher - which leaked. We had a tech out today and he said it's defective and we need a new one. We are going to try to return that one all together and get another one at Lowes. HHGregg didn't really treat us very nicely when we told them we needed a new one. This should all happen tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new room. We are so looking forward to buying a place and Vlad having his own room!