Saturday, July 19, 2008

20 days?!?! You're kidding, right?

I just glanced at my ticker and realized...3 weeks minus one day is 20 days...20 days! Of course, I might not make it that long but we'll see. Last night at about 1 I started feeling really crampy and got a little worried. I tried to go back to sleep but that just wasn't happening so I got up, went to the bathroom, then got some water and read a pregnancy book for about an hour. After that I felt better and the crampy feeling started to go away so I did end up getting back to sleep. The bad part was that I had to be up early to get to work by 8 so I'm pretty tired today.

Chris came into town this afternoon. He and Bob are going to see the new Batman movie tonight. I heard it was really good! Too bad I have to be the babysitter. Oh well, maybe Oliver and I will watch a movie, too. Of course, if we do it'll be a Baby Einstein one...woohoo. I'm supposed to figure out where we are having dinner tonight. I have no idea! Someone suggested a new place called Jennifer's in Friendly Center. If we go there I'll post a review.

Other than that everything is normal. I still haven't gotten emails back from Mom OR Dad in response to the stuff I sent them.

Mom - did you get the directions?!?!

Dad - did you get the suggestions?!?!?!

I ordered a Happy Heiny diaper for Oliver because he kept asking for a red diaper and the BumGenius only comes in white, blue, green, yellow and pink. I like the wide velcro tabs but the liner seemed to bunch up more than the BG did. The second time I tried it was a little better so maybe I had it in the wrong the first time. I really like those wide velcro tabs - maybe I can figure it out and get some assortment of colors too. If anyone else is looking to get me something I'd like an orange one, a royal blue one, a lime one, a peach one - any of the bright colors, really. The other good thing about the HH diaper was that it came with two inserts. One for the smallest size and another that fits all the other sizes. Of course, the new BG 3.0 comes with two inserts as well...and they are about the same price. Anyway, if anyone's still looking for a gift we really NEED this is it!! With both boys in diapers I'm going to need a lot more than the 13 I have. (although hopefully Oliver will be out of diapers soon!!)

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I made it to 21 days left with Mack! I didn't see 20 days! And with Sean there was 14 days left!

Could be any day now for you!!! I can't wait to meet "Roy" and hear his real name!