Friday, July 25, 2008

Two more weeks!

I had a dr's appointment yesterday. The NST was fabulous, as usual. The dr I saw looked over my sugar readings and said she wants me to go on insulin for the rest of the time. Only once a day, right before bed. Of course, I'm not too happy about it so I asked if I could have until Monday to get my diet under control. NO MORE CHEATING! Super strict diet again. She said that's fine, a few days won't make too much of a difference. She said I need to test 4 times a day again. That sucks!

So anyway, I've been trying to figure out how to get this child OUT before Monday. I've walked almost 2 miles each of the past two days. (I walked until I couldn't walk anymore) I ate spicy chili for dinner last night. I'm going to try doing a little yoga today to see if that helps, maybe bounce on the birthing ball. I've been sitting with my legs uncrossed...that's really hard for me. Anyone have any other suggestions on how to get this kid out?!?!?!?!!?

Oh yeah, she also said they won't let me go past my due date. She said I should pick which doc I want to induce me if I get close to the date. Yippee! One more reason to get him out sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I hope you can get him out soon for your sake! I've never gone past 37 and 38 weeks so I dont know how it is to be pregnant much longer than that! I feel for you tho!