Sunday, August 31, 2008

A few things I forgot...

Oliver is really good at the shape sorter - he knows circle, square, triangle, star, heart, hexagon, pentagon, and wedge. He can usually get them in the holes with no trouble.

If you ask Oliver what a heart is for he says "luuuuuuuv"...so cute!

I weighed myself today and I'm 121...only 6 more pounds to go until I'm back to prepregnancy weight! That's with eating constantly...and eating pancakes and brownies and cookies and pizza and all kinds of not very good for me stuff. Breastfeeding really DOES get you back down quick.

I can't wait to get my sling! Once we get it I'll be able to take Wyatt and Oliver out for walks and to parks and stuff during the day. I can't really do it very easily now because Oliver isn't very good at following directions and I can't chase after him with the GIANT stroller we have for Wyatt.

Wyatt likes to stand in my lap. He stretches his legs out until they are on my legs and then he puts all his weight on them. His legs are really strong. He can do it for about 20 or 30 seconds at a time...pretty impressive for 3 weeks, I think.

No comments: