Saturday, October 04, 2008

Oliver and the potty

Today I decided to just bite the bullet and get this potty training thing on the fast track. I put Oliver on the potty when he woke up and he did his usual business (poop and pee). Then I put him on the potty every hour after that for the rest of the day except when he took his nap. He peed every time but two, and once was because he had just wet his diaper. He only had two wet diapers all day though! He woke up from his almost 3 hour nap dry! What a great job he did. Hopefully this will be a trend and I'll be able to keep up my end of it. Oh yeah, the first time he went today he told me he had to go so that's another good thing. Toward the end of the day he would fight a little going in because I think he was just tired of sitting there but it'll be easier once he can tell me every time he needs to go.

Anyway, HOORAY FOR OLIVER!!

Scroll down for pictures!

No comments: