Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wyatt's signs...

I've been slack about posting this because he's been signing for quite a while but here they are. He signs naked, dog, more, ball and banana. He also says puppy and banana (in addition to Mim and Dada, which I think I posted before).

He has mastered the tower of rings and can build with Legos...the huge ones. He loves books. He's taking 4 or 5 steps at a time now. He tries to do everything Oliver does. He eats like a horse. He loves cups and bowls. He splashes and has fun in the bathtub. He blows kisses. He's still only snuggly when he's tired. He's still a paci addict. He likes the slides at the bouncy place. He likes to carry a toy in each hand, even while crawling around. He still almost always falls asleep in the car. He can drink from a sippy cup and a straw. He can climb onto the futon and the sofa all by himself. He can do a chin up on Oliver's bed rail. He doesn't sleep through the night in his own bed. Usually halfway through he wakes up and I bring him in with me. He doesn't like to be left alone and if I leave the room he follows me. If he can't follow he gets terribly upset. He seems to be teething again because he's chewing and drooling like crazy.

Ok so that turned out to be more than just signs but that's what is going on with Wyatt

No comments: