Thursday, March 03, 2005

I have a cold!!!

I got a cold a few days ago and I've been miserable ever since. I can't breathe out of my nose most of the time, but at least it's not running uncontrollably anymore. I'm glad I haven't got a sore throat or cough though.

Two of the girls at work turned in notice today so at the end of the month we will be back down to 4 people. That really sucks! I suppose we'll start interviewing people again very soon, hopefully we'll find someone half decent. I'm kind of upset because one of the ones that is leaving is the one who does my hair. :(

Also, I've decided I like people posting comments. Especially random people. I like when people I know post (like my sister) especially when she ADDS TO THE CHAIN STORY. But when a random person responds it just seems more special. They aren't obligated to read my posts, but they do. I feel so warm and fuzzy!

No comments: