Friday, April 15, 2005

Date night!

As you may or may not know, every Friday is date night. I was sick today and so didn't eat much of anything all day. When Bob got home we took a nap and when I woke up I was ravenous. We ended up going to Golden Corral, and I ate way too much. Really all I had was some roast with baby carrots and potatoes, rice, mac and cheese, chocolate cake and ice cream. Anyway, after we stuffed ourselves at the buffet we ran over to Target to look for a movie to get. We ended up getting Chicken Run, which I intended to see when it first came out, but forgot about and therefore never saw.

Last night we finished watching The Great Escape which, even though it was about a war and it was based on a true story, grabbed my attention and really got me attatched to the characters. The end is really sad, but there are parts that are funny, too. Anyway, if you like historical movies then this is a good one, and if you don't ...well it's still good, kind of an adventure-ish movie too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie shaved my head.
I bought a titanium spork.
-the Husband