Monday, August 07, 2006

birth plan...

I've been trying to work on my birth plan, in addition to trying to find a house and take care of the hubby and the puppy. So far, I've done pretty well with it, I think. I made a basic outline with some help from http://www.childbirth.org/interactive/ibirthplan.html
We have 5 more weeks of birth class before we HAVE to turn it in, so hopefully I can fill in some of the smaller details with the information I get from there. The first class was kind of fun. We learned some relaxation techniques, and watched a video of a birth. EW! I don't recommend watching those if you don't have to!
Bob said today that we need to start packing my bag, too. I have a list of what to put in it, but I can't imagine actually having it packed. It's only about 10 weeks away though, so I guess I need to be ready.

1 comment:

Aileara said...

We've submitted our birth plan, and are thinking about the hospital bag. I guess we need to get a list going at least. Good luck with the house, hubby and puppy. Too much to do, not enough time, eh? Hang in there!