Sunday, August 06, 2006

get it together!

After baby shower #1, the house has been invaded by baby things. They are everywhere!! I made an attempt to get things organized yesterday. I took the tags off all the clothes and put them in the very cute hamper we got so I could wash them all. I also took most everything else out of the packaging and put it in a big tupperware container. I'm planning to start packing up stuff we don't need pretty soon so that when it comes time to move I won't be in a rush. We have an appointment tomorrow to go look at the house we like the best. We are planning to drive by a few others today to see if they are in decent shape outside and in not scary neighborhoods. We only have until the end of September before our lease is up, so we're trying to move before then.

No comments: