Monday, November 13, 2006

So much going on!

We've really started getting settled in the new house. Bob fixed the second bathroom in time for our visitors this weekend. Jason and Ani came down from Maryland to visit and see Oliver for the first time. We had lots of fun with them, even though we mostly just hung around the house. As it was Ani's first visit to NC we had to take her to see the big dresser and ended up going to see the big chair and the other big dresser, too. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
Oliver has a dr's appointment tomorrow to get his second round of immunizations. I'm not looking forward to it since he gets 4 shots this time. She also said that he will probably get a fever after this round. I've already got the baby Motrin ready. Poor Oliver. :( ...I'll post details of the appointment tomorrow as well.
I'm still waiting on Halloween pictures! Maybe I'll just put the costume back on him and take pictures myself. That might be easier than waiting around. So maybe those will be here tomorrow as well.
I think that's it for now, and it's terribly late so I'm going to bed.

No comments: