Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Yay, Christmas! Oliver loved our tree, and all the presents underneath.
This is a picture of our tree that Bob took. It turned out kind of cool.
Oliver and his stocking.
Oliver playing with some of his new toys. The turtle on the left and the frog and duck hanging.

We had a wonderful Christmas at home. Nanny and Pappy came to visit on their way to WV on Saturday, and Gramma and Grampa came on Sunday. Christmas morning we got up early and opened up all our presents. Bob had fun with the treasure hunt I made for him...I did too! After the presents Oliver and I snuggled down on the couch and Daddy made pancakes! They were really yummy...I put strawberries and blueberries and whipped cream on mine. Oliver got a little taste of the fruit and he seemed to like it. He kept licking that strawberry! After breakfast we all took a nap, then we got up and wanted to watch Christmas specials on TV, but there were none!! Bob went out after it stopped raining and played with his new BB/pellet gun while Oliver and I played with his new toys. I spent a good deal of time looking through the photo album that Bob and Oliver made for me. I still have to go through and write descriptions of the pictures...I can't wait! It was a very wonderful present! There were pictures from our wedding, and some from before we were married. There were lots of pictures of Oliver and Jasper. They also had some pictures framed for me. My very favorite picture of Oliver, and a few from our wedding. I can't wait to hang them up!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: