Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm so excited!!

With Christmas just around the corner I can barely contain my excitement! We're putting up the tree today and there's lots of presents to put under it. Mom finished my stocking last night. Nanny and Pappy came by today on their way to WV and Gramma and Grampa are coming tomorrow. What a fun season!

I slept in my bed for 3 hours last night before I woke up. I didn't like it that I was all alone and I'd kicked off my blankie so I started wailing. Mom came in and got me after a minute, then she fed me and I fell back asleep. I guess she was too tired to put me back in my own room because when I woke up I was snuggled up in Mom and Daddy's bed. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennboree said...

Adorable!!! I love his happy smile and look of total contentment :)

Unknown said...

That is the most adorable picture EVER! Oliver is such a beautiful baby. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!! Don't be freaked out - just from one mom to another - not some crazy baby stalker or anything.