Wednesday, December 20, 2006

trying

I'm trying to post some pictures but Picasa isn't cooperating. Oh well.

I've almost finished my Christmas shopping. I am going to have to go out tomorrow to get it all done. I'm excited about my mom visiting on Sunday. I have no idea what I'm going to cook. Any suggestions? Maybe we can go eat somewhere, but I don't know what will be open. Probably everything. We'll see.

My boss scheduled me to work until midnight on Dec 26th. The store is having a special sale so we're staying open that long. I guess we'll have to see if that happens. Also, I didn't get my bonus like everyone else because I'm still showing as being on LOA even though I've been back for 2 and a half weeks. That means I'll have less money to finish up my shopping. I'm hoping we can buy a mattress for ourselves. The store is having a special employee sale on them and they are about 300-400 dollars less than the normal employee prices. We'll see about that, too.

No comments: