Thursday, March 22, 2007

Adorable photos

We got Oliver's pictures taken at JC Penny today. Overall I suppose they did a good job and the pictures turned out absolutely adorable. A few of them weren't great, just ok, but some of the turned out SO well. We ended up ordering 2 8X10, 6 5X7, 45 wallets, and 18 minis. I can't wait to show them to people. Unfortunately I won't be able to put them up here because of copyright issues and all that, but take my word for it. They are ADORABLE!!

In other news, Bob has been working on the back yard and it's really starting to shape up. He dug up a few trees and ugly bushes and moved all the big rocks. He wants to build a deck out there at some point but I think right now it's low on the priority list. I on the other hand have been working on the trim in the bedroom...STILL. I did finish two doorframes and part of the baseboard, and I have a first coat on the 3rd doorframe. It's hard to find time to do it because we are always so busy. I can't do it while he naps anymore because he naps in his bed and it's in the bedroom. I can only do it while Bob is watching Oliver and not too close to bedtime because of the lingering smell. Hopefully it will be finished soon.

We gave Jasper his first bath in the hose. He didn't like it! It was warm out but the water was pretty cold so he didn't want to stand still to get rinsed off. We finished it as quickly as we could and then rubbed him down with a nice warm towel to try and dry him off a little before letting him back into the house. Maybe when it gets really warm he'll like it better.

No comments: